Peanut Ladoo with Jaggery is a favorite of children and adults as well.
Peanuts also known as groundnuts are cultivated as rotational plants.
- Peanuts are rarely eaten raw. They are mostly roasted or fried.
- They are preferred as they are rich in proteins, fats, and various healthy nutrients.
- Packed with healthy fats peanuts also have high-quality proteins and high in calories
- Good to produce oil
- Groundnut oil is used in many homes in India
- Groundnuts are a rich source of vitamins like Vitamin E, Folate, Thiamine and also minerals like Copper, Manganese, Phosphorous
- They also contain antioxidants
Peanut Ladoo has an added advantage of Jaggery
- Jaggery is made from the juice of sugarcane which is very good for health
- Loaded with antioxidants and minerals such as zinc and selenium
- Jaggery increases the hemoglobin in the blood
- It is mostly eaten in winter and boosts immunity
- It cleanses the liver and flushes out harmful toxins
- Jaggery prevents anemia.
- It very useful for pregnant women
- It relieves joint pains in elders
- A peanut ladoo with jaggery a day for a child will increase his height and whole well being
Ingredients for making Peanut Ladoo with Jaggery
- 2 cup peanuts or groundnuts roasted deskinned
- 1 cup jaggery
- 6 cardamoms
- A tablespoon ghee
Take a Wok and keep it on a medium flame for it to heat
Check whether the wok is heated and then add 1 tablespoon ghee
Once the Ghee melts then to this add 1 cup jaggery
Mix the jaggery well with the ghee and see to it that it dissolves nicely
Once the Jaggery has melted then add peanuts
Stir for some time so that it mixes properly then add Cardamom Powder
Mix the whole mixture properly so that all the ingredients are mixed well
Take a dish and then grease it with ghee
Take the mixture and make round shapes like the ladoos
Once all the ladoos are ready then transfer the Ladoos on a dish and serve
Our Peanut Ladoo With Jaggery is ready.
This Peanut ladoo melts when it is just made, so do try it after it cools down
It is very nutritious and advised by doctors to eat after meals for non-diabetics.
So this Peanut Ladoo with Jaggery is awesome do try and let me know.