The recipe of Kadai paneer is very easy to make. I have tried to make it in a simple and fast method
Kadai Paneer is a popular dish of North Indians. As of now, it is very much in demand in Maharashtra as well. It is welcomed wholeheartedly when made at home.
I have taken the spices easily available at home and blended with Paneer and made it into Kadai paneer in minimum time.
Paneer can be consumed fresh or can be fried and eaten.
Paneer is very healthy, it contains essential fats and proteins. It also contains other nutrients like Calcium and Vitamin-D.
Most of the times How is Paneer Made is the question we face but frankly speaking it is not at all difficult to make Paneer at home.
Paneer is a very famous ingredient in most of the dishes now a days including Pizza,Burger etc
Indian Kadai Paneer recipe is a vegetarian dish, Paneer is made by curdling milk with lemon juice, yogurt, or with citric acid.
Preparation Time: 20 Mins Cooks in 20 Mins
Total Time Taken: 50 Mins
Recipe OF Kadai Paneer
It also consists of Kadai Paneer and Kadai Paneer Gravy.
Let us see how to make it.
Kadai Paneer Ingredients:-
- 2 Onions roughly cut into pieces
- 2 Tomatoes Deskinned and roughly cut into pieces
- 3 Cloves
- Half Inch Cinnamon
- A Strand of Mace
- 6 Cardamom
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 5 to 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 10 to 15 Cashew Nuts, soak in water for half an hour.
Kadai Paneer Ingredients for Making Gravy:-
- 200 Grams Paneer
- 2 Onions cut into cubes
- 2 Tomatoes cut into cubes
- 1 Shimla Mirch cut into cubes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 10 to 12 Curry Leaves
- Salt as per taste
Process of Recipe Of Kadai Paneer
- Take a Frying Pan
- Add 2 Teaspoon of Oil
- Add Spices(Cloves, Cinnamon, Cardamom, etc)
- Add 2 Onion cut in small pieces
- Add 2 Tomatoes Deskinned
- Stir Well
- Cover with Lid
- Let it cook in the Spices for 5 to 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes Remove it
- Cool and grind it in a mixer
- Make it into a smooth paste
- Once done remove and keep aside
Take the mixer and add Cashew Nuts which were soaked in water. Grind it into a smooth paste when done. Remove and keep aside.
Take a Frying Pan and add 1 Teaspoon oil
Shallow Fry the Pieces of Paneer
When done Remove and Keep Aside
Process Of Making Gravy:-
- Take a Wok and Heat it
- Add 4 teaspoon of oil
- Mustard seeds and let them splutter
- Curry Leaves
- Grinded Paste
- Pieces of Shimla Mirch
- Pieces Of Tomatoes
- Add 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Add 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Cover Lid and let it cook
- Add Cashew Nuts Paste
- Add Fried Paneer Pieces
- Let it Simmer for 2 Minutes
- Garnish with Coriander Leaves
This recipe is liked by the Young and old. It tastes awesome with Paratha or Chapati. It also is especially delicious if eaten with Jeera Rice.
As you can see Recipe of Kadai Paneer Is not only simple but also very tasty. Do try this recipe and let me know in the comments section.