Caramel Pudding Without Oven
Caramel Pudding without oven is very easy to make. Hats off to the women who make caramel Pudding without oven at home as it is time-consuming and it requires a lot of Precision but the result is worth the wait.
Caramel is Sugar syrup concentrate made until golden brown. Caramel is used as a sweetener on Pudding and also as a decoration on some sweet preparations.
Use of Custard Powder is generally to thicken the consistency of milk or water in preparations of various desserts.
It is made by mixing milk in the quantity and ratio with the eggs/bread as it is required
Custard Powder is also mixed with milk to give it a thickness.
It should be constantly supervised. It should be stirred so no lumps are formed
How To Make Caramel Pudding Without Oven
- 1/2 liter Milk or 3 ½ cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Sugar 100 grams for caramelization
- 7 to 8 cardamoms
- 6 eggs
- Six tablespoons of Vanilla Custard Powder
- Three Slices of Bread
- Cake container for Pudding
- Pressure Cooker
How To Make Caramel Pudding
The Process to make Caramel
- Take a Pan, Heat it
- Add 100 grams Sugar
- Stir continuously till the sugar turns Golden Brown
- Remove from stove and pour in the cake container in which we will make pudding. Move from all sides to form a layer of caramel
The Process to mix Eggs
- To beat the eggs take a Bowl
- Add the six eggs.
- With an egg beater, beat the eggs
- Keep aside
Process for Custard Powder
- Take a bowl
- Add 6 tablespoons of Vanilla Custard Powder in the bowl
- From half a liter of milk take half a cup and add to the bowl
- Mix the Custard powder well with the milk to form a smooth paste
- No lumps should be formed
- Keep Aside
The Process to make bread crumbs
- Take a cutting board and cut off the sides of 3 the bread slices
- Grind in the mixer to make bread crumbs
- Keep Aside
Make Powder of Cardamoms
- Heat a Wok
- Add the half-liter milk and boil on medium flame
- Mix the Custard powder in the milk and stir constantly till it dissolves without any lump formation. Make it into a smooth thick consistency
- Add Bread crumbs little by little
- Stir constantly
- Switch off the stove
- Pour the beaten eggs and stir nicely
Remove from the stove and pour in the cake container in which we will make pudding.
Caramel Custard Pudding
- Take a pressure cooker
- Fill water One and half cup
- Keep a stand
- Keep the cake container with the milk and the eggs on the stand
- Remove the whistle of the lid of the cooker
- Close the lid
- Cook for 25 to 30 mins
- Remove from stove
- When to room temperature Remove the container
- keep in the fridge for 1 to 2 hrs
- After 2 hrs Remove and make upside down
- So caramel on top
I am sure all the kids shall love this recipe and so shall the elders.
Do try this recipe and let me know
In this way , we are serving Caramel Pudding Without Oven
Enjoy with Family And Friends!