Have u tried the Aloo Patties Recipe
Aloo Patties Recipe is one of the tastiest, Oh My! It’s so tasty. Is a snack dish. Goes well with tea or coffee. It is taken as breakfast or with afternoon tea or coffee.
The Portuguese introduced Potatoes in India in the 17th century, They called it “Batata”. In Bengal, it is called “Alu”. In the 18th century, we started cultivating potatoes in all states of India.
Uttar Pradesh is the major Potato producing State in India followed by Himachal Pradesh, Bengal, Maharashtra, and Karnataka.
Benefits of Potatoes
- It has no fat.
- Has a high content of potassium, calcium, iron, vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin A, and Magnesium.
- Prevents Heart Attacks. It has Carotenoids which is good for heart health and functioning of internal organs.
- It contains 70% to 80% of water and so it is easy to digest and keeps the stomach full.
We consider potatoes as the king of all vegetables, it is mixed with any vegetable and Voila! we get a new dish.
Potatoes give a lot of energy and are a good source of Carbohydrates.
Even boiled potatoes keep the stomach full for many hours.
ALOO PATTIES RECIPE
It is made up of potatoes mixed with all the spices.
Aloo Patties recipe is made without garlic or onion. We eat even on fasting days. This is the reason we eat Potato Patties Indian even on fasting days.
Shallow fried Indian Potato Patty becomes very Crispy.
Crispy Potato Patties
It is liked by the young and the old. Aloo Patties recipe can be made with stuffed vegetables.
Children don’t like to eat the carrot, Beet Root, and Fenugreek leaves. We can add this in the Indian Potato Patties Recipe. This is liked by the children and the elders, Now let us see how to make Aloo Patties recipe
Ingredients for Outer covering and Inner Stuffing:-
- 8 medium-sized potatoes, Boiled, Peeled, and Mashed.
- A cup of Grated Carrot.
- A cup of grated coconut.
- 1 Tablespoon of Rice Flour.
- Coriander Leaves
- 3 Small Green Chilies
- Half Inch Ginger
- Salt per taste or 1 Teaspoon Full
- 1 Teaspoon full Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Semolina/sooji
Preparation for the outer Covering
- Take 8 Boiled Peeled and Mashed potatoes on a plate.
- 1 Tablespoon of Rice Flour
- Add 1 Teaspoon full of Salt or as per taste.
- Add Coriander leaves of 3 to 4 twigs
- Mix all ingredients well
- Take a Plate with 1 Tablespoon Rice Flour and 1 Tablespoon Semolina/Sooji. Mix well.
- Keep Aside
Preparation for Inner Stuffing
- 1 cup of Freshly Grated Coconut
- Take 1 cup of Freshly Grated Carrot
- 3 small Green Chillies and Half inch Ginger, make it into a coarse paste
- Add half Teaspoon full of Salt
- Add Half Teaspoon full of Sugar.
- Mix well and keep aside
To make Aloo Patties Recipe
Take a big plate. Make balls of Mashed potatoes mixture.
Apply little oil to your palms
Flatten the mix in your hands in a cup shape
Add stuffing of Carrot and Coconut and Close the patties cup
Make the remaining into patties
Heat oil in a pan.
Take the dish of 1 tablespoon of Semolina and 1 tablespoon of Rice Flour.
Dip each Patties in this mixture and shallow fry into Crispy Potato Patties.
Serve Aloo Patties Recipe with Tomato Sauce.